The Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management at Robert Morris University will provide effective and practical management and governance tools, information, education and research that strengthen nonprofit missions and multiply on all investments of time, talent and money made in regional nonprofit organizations.
On behalf of the community, the Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management:
- Relentlessly pursues excellence.
- Champions leaders that extend, expand and push our community forward with intelligence, wit, and wisdom.
- Strives to instill sound, ethical business practices that capitalize on the community's investment of time, talent and funds.
- Cultivates an engaged, diverse pool of talented community leaders who hunger for a more just and humane world.
- Flourishes by working with partners - strong leaders and wise philanthropic investors.
- Lives the nonprofit life with its real management and governance challenges.
We are an active verb.