BCNM and RMU
The Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management is proud and privileged to be a part of Robert Morris University. From your perspective, there are several advantages to our University affiliation:
- We have access to world-class faculty and dedicated students as resources for our work on your behalf.
- We have expert researchers to aid and guide our own nonprofit research efforts.
The Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program at RMU, led by professional staff from BCNM and the Office of Student Civic Engagement is open to all undergraduates and easily fits with many different majors.
- We have attractive, comfortable, state of the art, convenient offices for clients and classes in the University's downtown Pittsburgh center.
- We have access to the main campus's outstanding facilities for events like our annual TechNow Conference.
- Perhaps most importantly, we are a nonprofit. Like you, we need philanthropic support. Like you, we rely on the advice and counsel of an outside Board. Like you, we don't just spout theory, we live the nonprofit life.
We are deeply grateful to Robert Morris University for the many ways in which it supports the Bayer Center and helps us help you to become stronger organizations that benefit our entire community.